Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fearless Females - 03-04-10

As I looked through my records I did find that I have both sets of grandparents marriage records.  The above is page one and the photo below is the back side of the record. This is for my mother's parents Edward Homer FERGUSON and Hazel Emmaretta KERCHEVAL.  They were married 16 February 1915 at Ash Grove Twp, Shelby, Illinois, USA.
 
I found my other set of grandparents marriage record but I realized that it is still a paper copy 11 x 17 that I need to take to Kinko's to have it reduced to fit on to a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper so then I can scan it into my computer!  Their names are Parrish Elmer TUCKER and Juretta Bell STEPHENS.  They were married in Russell County, Kentucky, USA on 08 September 1904.  

I am glad I have been writing this blog since it is gradually helping me to organize my records and get them scanned into my computer so I can share them and post the records easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment