Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday - 2/16/10

Although technically this post isn't about any particular tombstone I thought the subject would be fitting.  Shawn over at Cambria Co, PA-My family of Bracken, Singer, & Gabriel wrote about how after her grandmother died she smelled the smell when she went to her grandmother's house.  I have to agree with Shawn, I don't know if you believe in ghosts or that we get visited by our loved ones but I finally decided to share what happened to me.
I have an Ancestry.com account and have started getting back to using it more.  I found a couple of cousins through the web site while looking for information.  One cousin, Randy Ferguson had a wealth of information that he shared with me.  (Thanks Randy!)  Anyway, getting on with my story...the night after Randy and I had emailed a lot of information back and forth about our FERGUSON family and after I went to sleep I had a really weird dream.  In my dream, my daughter and I were in a room with a whole bunch of people.  All the people were dressed as if they were from different time periods and they kept coming over and checking us out but not speaking to us but just to each other.  I remember hearing some of their conversation as they discussed my daughter and I and how we were related.  I sure wish I could have remembered everything they said when I woke up.  When I woke up, I just knew and felt that those people in that room were my FERGUSON relatives that I had been trying to locate on ancestry and that Randy had shared his information.  Believe it or not!


1 comment:

  1. Gosh I wish we could DVR our dreams! I've had so many of my family lately. I am not surprised since we just buried my grandmother, but oddly, I keep dreaming more about her mother! Thanks for the mention of my post :-)

    ReplyDelete